Reason to not connecting the destination party after dialing their card number with Tata Communications Global Calling Card:
The following may be the causes for their problem:
– Their card may have expired or the amount on their card may be inadequate to call to the destination party. In either case one should renew one’s card or purchase a new one.
– Another reason would be if one may be calling an incorrect destination number. So one should check the number in this case and make a call again.
– One may be calling the wrong destination number in an erroneous format. You need to dial the other end number as: 00 – country code – area code – and the receiving party number. One should dial the number in the above said format.
– The receiving party number may be busy or it might be disconnected or the network of the receiving party number may be packed full. In the above situation one should try again later.
What are the Toll free numbers in the Access Numbers list?
In some countries Tata Communications have given one a choice to call toll numbers. These numbers have been given for better usage of one’s call charges. The toll charge is equal to the local call charges of the country from which one is making one’s call. The complete list of countries with toll numbers can be given here. One can dial Customer Care using the access number which is toll-free. However some payphones will charge minimum for connecting customer care.
Related search terms:
- voter id toll free no haryana
- voter id card helpline number haryana
- jharkhand voter id custmer care no toll free
- voter id customer care no in haryana
- toll free number of voter card haryana
- toll free novoter card hariyana
- rasan card list bhilai
- cg rasan card list
- c g rashan card softwar
- c g rasan card list
- c g rasan card