Required skills for commerce students for getting good job
In order to surpass the competition and to top in the corporate world, commerce students need to inculcate necessary skills. They are…..
Problem analysis and reasoning:
- One should develop the attitude of looking at the problem in an analytical way and should recognize the alternative plans or ideas strategically to solve the problem.
- Interest should be paid on learning new things. One should develop mental ability for critical thinking also.
- One should have skills to associate theory with practical.
Writing and talking skills:
- One should develop skill so as that complicated aspects should be explained in an easiest way possible.
- One should be able to write the technical reports neatly with simple and short words.
- Gathering information:
- One should have skills to get the information of even minute things, along with statistical data.
- One should develop skills to research on a topic in a deep way and to analyze them.
- Practices and goals should be re-checked.
- One should be simple to work in a team.
- One should be able to complete the given task in a given period of time.
- Accurate data should be organized in the form of tables.