Single test CGLE-2010 for thousands of jobs | CGLE-2010 New Procedure: Highlights, Important dates
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2010 is going to be conducted as alternative to five different kinds of tests conducted earlier. The specialty of this test is that it is the single common entrance test for thousands of central government jobs. Combined graduate level, tax assistant, sub inspectors in central police organizations, statistical investigator grade II and compilers exams are cancelled and the new test is conducted in place of them.
Staff selection committee has decided in this way so as to lessen the burden to the candidates from taking different kinds of tests, their applications, trainings etc. By this all the degree level tests have been brought under one umbrella.
2nd ARC which is appointed by the central government to complete the recruitment process within the time schedule has recommended this procedure. Abiding to these recommendations, announcement for â€˜Combined graduate exam-2010â€™ has been made. The recruitment process is going to be completed in 11 to 12 months which it would take two years otherwise for its completion.
Jobs announced in this notificationâ€¦
Assistant Inspector (Central excise), Inspector (Income Tax), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant enforcement officer, sub inspector (CBI), Section Officer (Audit), Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Accountant, UDCs, Tax Assistant, Sub inspector (CPOs), Section Officer (Commercial Audit), Investigator grade II & III and compiler posts.
CGLE-2010 New Procedure: Highlights
One application should be submitted for all the jobs. Preference of the desired job should be mentioned in the application form only. After wards it is not possible to change the preferences.
Who are eligible for CGLE-2010?
Should complete degree as on March 2nd.
- Should have statistics/maths/economics/commerce at the graduation level for the job of Statistical investigator.
- Should have economics/statistics/maths/ as one of the subjects in graduation for the compiler job.
CGLE-2010 Important dates:
- Last date for applying: March 2nd.
- Tier I exam date: May 16th .
- Tier II exam date: July 31st , August 1st.
Website for applying online: http://ssconline.nic.in
- Fee is Rs. 100. There is discount for women candidates, SC, ST, ex servicemen.
- Test centers in our State are Hyderabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati and Visakhapatnam.