State Bank of India (SBI) at Banjara Hills – a special Bank with extra facilities | Speciality and extra facilities available at SBI Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
The State Bank of India at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad is a special bank. The people should have minimum one crore rupees to open the account but everyone who is having one crore canâ€™t have the account. The bank decides its account holders and they directly come to the house or send an invitation to the house.
Specialties seen at SBI, Banjara Hills:
The bank is opened for rich people and there are many facilities in this State Bank of India.
- There are many facilities in the waiting room like drinks, coffee, fruit juices and water bottles.
- All the world famous newspapers, magazines etc will be there.
- Seminar hall, internet, fax and telephone facilities are available.
- There is video conference hall in the bank to conduct the seminars in the urgent situations.
- The lockers are available in the 15 cabins.
- There is dressing room to get ready by wearing the ornaments while going to a function and they can wear the ornaments in this dressing room by taking them from the locker.
SBI Banjara Hills provides these extra facilities:
- The State Bank of India at Banjara Hills branch in Hyderabad will work 7 days a week.
- All the information about deposit schemes is available.
- They give the information about everything and they also give advices to the account holder. There are credit card and other normal facilities also.
- All the account holders will be given platinum power card and with the help of this card, they can draw an amount of one lakh rupees in one day from any ATM across India. They can shop for Rs.2,00,000. There is a facility of drawing 2000 dollars in foreign countries and they can shop for other 4000 dollars.
- They can utilize all the facilities like online banking, mobile banking, SBI E-Tax, Demat services, E-invest etc.
- Each account holder will be given separate VISA tour and foreign travel card. There is an option of travelling throughout the world without any money in their hands.
- The house loans, car loans, business and personal loans are available. There is no limit for these loans and they are given based on the level and capability.
- The loans are also given on the external account, foreign currency nonresident deposit account and on resident foreign currency account.