Tips to protect the babies in winter season | Small children suffer from cold in the beginning and this may lead to diarrhea
As the cold is increasing, children of months age should be taken special care. This is like an exam for the mothers and more care should be taken at the nights.
- Most of the mothers cover the head, legs and hands with clothes to protect the babies from cold. They should compulsorily cover the babyâ€™s feet and palms with socks and gloves respectively.
- Gloves should be changed every 2 to 3 hours as the small children will keep their hands in the mouth.
- The heat inside the body of the baby wonâ€™t go out if they are packed in clothes from night till morning. They feel uncomfortable and so their clothes should be loosened during the nights.
- Children should be checked and observed during the nights even when advanced diapers are used. We should also observe whether they are covering their face with the hat.
- In the winter season, it is very common for the kids to suffer from cold in the beginning which leads to diarrhea. So when the kids are suffering from diarrhea, cold prevention steps should be taken.
- When the liquid food quantity is reduced, there will be more side effects and so care should be taken for small children on doctorâ€™s advice.
- Cheeks of small children change to rough skin even after taking more care. So they should be massaged with oil every day.
- Children will suffer from cold even if they are left without clothes for more time in order to the massage.