Tips for a safe and happy Diwali | Keep fire extinguishers, sand and water ready to avoid accidents on Diwali
When buying crackers keep these tips in mind â€“
- Buy good quality crackers.Â Branded crackers are the best.
- Observe the manufacturing date before buying crackers.Â Buy crackers which are made in the current year.
- Do not buy dangerous crackers for small children.
- Decide a place to burn crackers by talking to the people staying in apartments and in individual houses.Â Inconvenience to others can be avoided with this.
Tips for shop keepers
- Follow the rules and regulations of fire department
- Be alert about fire accidents
- Crackers shops should be opened in open places.
- Do not appoint kids under 18 years to work in the shop.
- Be careful about the electrical wiring.
- Keep fire extinguishers, and water ready.