UCO bank PO exam qualification, fees, age limit and online application procedure
Online Application procedure
Candidates will have to send their applications online.
- Open the bank website www. ucobank.com.
- Click on the â€˜Recruitmentâ€™ link on the home page.
- Then click on â€˜PO recruitment Project-2010â€™.
- Take the printout of fee payment challan.
- Pay the prescribed fee in the nearest UCO bank branch.Â Fee prescribed is Rs.450 for general and OBC category candidates and Rs.50 for SC, ST, OC category candidates.
- Once again open the bank website and open â€˜Apply onlineâ€™ and fill the application.
- Click on the â€˜submitâ€™ button at the end.
- Take the printout the filled in application.
UCO bank PO exam and qualification
Eligibility: Any graduates with 55% marks are eligible to apply.Â Reserved category candidates should have secured 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Age limit: Age of the candidates should be between 21 and 30.Â Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC, ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
Payment of fees: Fees is to be paid between 9th November, 2010 and 30th November, 2010.
Date of written test: 30th January, 2011.