Unique Identification Number is given to every citizen of India | Identity proof, address proof and proof of birth date are to be submitted while applying for Aadhar card
A unique identification number is allotted to every Indian citizen which is also called Aadhar card.Â Aadhar card can be used as an identification card in any part of India.Â Unique identification number for citizens is very crucial in countries like America.Â Details of a particular person can be found out from any government office basing on the identification number.
Everybody should obtain Adhar card.Â This identification number is important for everybody to be recognized as an Indian.Â Obtaining Adhar card is the right of every Indian.Â Each person will be allotted a number with 12 digits.
Method of introduction
For those residents who could not submit residence proof or identity proof, a method of introduction is available.Â The following persons can introduce a resident â€“
- Parliament members, MLAs, Members of legislative council,Â Gram panchayath members, State and central government gazetted officers, revenue inspector of that particular area, revenue officer, post man etc.
- Recognization of organizations that provide the information about destitute, street children, beggars and others depend on the guidelines proposed to the registrars from time to time.
The following can be submitted as address proofs â€“
Passport, bank passbook or statement, post office account statement or passbook, voter card, driving license, photo identity card, electricity bill of last 3 months, water and telephone landline bills, property tax bills or credit card statement, insurance policies etc can be submitted as address proof.Â S.R.E.G.S. Job cards, arms license, pension photo card, freedom fighter card, kissan passbook, C.G.H.S, E.C.H.S. card, photo identity card issued by any MLA or group â€˜Aâ€™ gazette officer, income tax certificate, vehicle registration papers, address card issued by postal department or any resident or caste certificates issued by state governments can also be submitted as address proof.
Date of birth proof
Following can be submitted as date of birth proof â€“
- Birth certificate, S.S.L.C, or S.S.C. Certificate,Â passport, a birth certificate issued by group â€˜Aâ€™ gazette officer on his letter head can be submitted as date of birth proof.
While taking irisâ€¦
- Open the eyes as wide as possible while taking the photos of Iris.
- Wash the hands neatly before giving the finger prints.
- Biometric details can be registered clearly with this and it will become easy to get the Aadhar card.
Unique identification authority of India was established in January, 2009 in association with Indian Planning Commission.Â Food and Civil supplies department is engaged in registering names for Aadhar cards.Â Registrations are being done in the first stage in districts like Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Adilabad, Chittoor, Ananthapuram, Srikakulam, East Godavari district.Â A smart card with Aadhar number is given for the purpose of giving food items on ration cards.Â Smart cards are given for all the members in the ration card.Â All the family members can go to the registration center to get the cards easily.Â Anyone can apply for Aadhar cards.
Related search terms:
- adhar card
- sample aadhar card
- aadhar card sample
- aadhaar card sample
- SAMPLE OF AADHAR CARD
- aadhar card sample image
- unique identification number for every Indian
- aadhar card india
- aadhar card model
- aadhar card specimen
- aadhar mono
- gulbarga corporation birth certificate
- adhar card photo
- sample photo of aadhar card
- sample photo aadhar card