Universities and institutions which consider CLAT exam | Application process for admissions into universities in various levels
Universities which consider CLAT exam score during the admissions into bachelor and PG level law courses.
- National Law School Of India University â€“ Bangalore
- NALSAR University Of Law â€“ Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University â€“ Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University Of Juridical Sciences â€“ Kolkata
- National Law University â€“ Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University â€“ Gandhi Nagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University â€“ Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law â€“ Patiala
- Hidayatullah National Law University â€“ Raipur
- Chanakya National Law University â€“ Patna
- National Universities Of Advanced Legal Studies â€“ Kochi
There are nearly 1000 seats in UG level and 350 seats in PG level in these 11 universities. There are 70 seats in LLB in NALSAR University in Hyderabad and 14 are reserved for Andhra Pradesh students. In the PG level, there are 50 seats and 10 are reserved for Andhra Pradesh students. Other seats are filled according to the reservations.
Application process for Law universities
Applicants can get the applications from all the recognized post offices and National Law universities by paying Rs.150. They can get the brochure and application also. Candidates can also get the application by sending a DD/ pay order/ bankerâ€™s check of amount Rs.200 on the name of WBNUJC â€“ CLAT A/C which is payable at Kolkata.
The filled applications and required certificates should be sent to below address along with a DD of amount Rs.2500 (for general students) on the name of â€˜WBNUGC- CLAT A/Câ€™. Amount is only Rs.2000 for the SC and ST students.
Address for sending the CLAT applications
Conveyor, Common Law admission test (CLAT-2011),
The West Bengal national university of juridical sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12,
LB block, sector 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata -700 098.