How to get voter card after attaining 18 years age, for the purpose of executing vote?
Apply now for new voter card. Applying for new voter card is simple and easy.
Applicants can get forms 6,7,8 and 8A at tahseeldar offices or sub collector offices or revenue divisional officer of their respective districts or from office of deputy municipal commissioner of GHMC area or drop boxes arranged by GHMC or voter helpline centers. Filled in applications can also be submitted at these places. These forms can be obtained and submitted at all the post offices of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Application forms can be downloaded from eci.nic.in or www. ceoandhra.nic.in website.
- Privately printed forms, hand written forms which are according to the legal norms can also be used.
- Filled in application forms have to be submitted between 28th November 2010 and 5th December 2010 to the booth level officers at polling station centers.
- More number of application forms from a single person will not be accepted except for the case of a family member submitting application forms of their own family members.
- Form 6,7,8 and 8A are to be submitted personally.
- Final list of voters’ will be published on 5th January 2011.
For registering online, open the website www. ceoandhra.nic.in, click on e-registration.
- For any kind of help regarding voter ID cards, contact respective tahseeldar or sub collector, revenue divisional officer or office of deputy municipal commissioner of GHMC area.
- After verification and registration, voter ID cards will be sent to the applicants.
- Those who are registering newly, will be felicitated with badge which has photo and ECI logo on it, one the occasion of national voters day on 25th January 2011.
For any assistance, call toll free number 1100.
Remember: Applications for voter ID cards will be made available from 28th November 2010 and 5th December 2010 at booth level offices. Last date for the submission of form 6,7,8 and 8A is 5th December 2010.