Stomach pain in menstruation is called Dysmenorrhea | Names of medicines available in Ayurvedam for Dysmenorrhea
Some women experience lot of pain in abdomen during menstruation. Though they get periods regularly they suffer from pain. There is treatment available for this problem in Ayurvedam.
There is no need to worry about this problem. This is a common problem in women. Women should be aware of this problem. This problem is called Dysmenorrhea. In Ayurvedam problems of women are referred as ‘Kashtavarta, Udavartini’. Keep the medicines mention below always at home. This tablet has to be taken one day before onset of menstruation and should be continued till menstruation stops or pain in abdomen decreases.
- Rajahpravarinivati (Tablets): Two tablets in the morning and two at night.
- Asokarishta (Syrup): Mix 4 spoons of medicine and equal quantity of water and take twice a day.
- Hingu Triguna Tailam: One spoon of oil should be mixed in ½ cup warm water. Take this with empty stomach in the morning and in the evening.
It is necessary to take rest during menstruation. Do not do any heavy work. Take food which is easily digestible and which has fiber.
Incoming search terms:
- hingu triguna tailam
- images of stomach pain when periods
- medicine in abdominal pain during periods