Written exam and trade test in APGENCO
- Written exam:
Candidates will be selected for the written exam according to weightage and 150 members will be called for written exam. There will be 50 questions in the written exam and the exam is for 25 marks in which each question is given Â½ mark. Questions will be based on thermal and hydel power stations.
- Trade test in APGENCO:
Candidates are selected for the trade test based on the written exam and weightage of the marks. They are called in 1:3 ratio and this is conducted for 25 marks. Questions will be asked from the trade which candidates studied in the ITI. Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in all the subjects. 20% posts are recruited considering the state wide examination and 80% seats are recruited considering the district wide examination.
- Written exam and trade exams will be conducted in Palvancha, Srisailam, Ibrahimpatnam, Muddunooru and Chelchar.
Related search terms:
- ap genco negative marks
- is any negative marks in ap genco exam
- is there negative marking in apgenco
- In apgenco ae exam any negative marking their
- ap genco negetive marks are availbul
- apgenco AE written test negative marks is there are not there
- negative marks for apgenco exam
- Negative marks first apgenco
- is there negative marks for apgenco ae written exam
- is there any negative marks for apgenco
- is there any negative mark for ae apgenco posts
- apgenco about negative marks
- apgenco ae exam has any negative marks
- does apgenco ae have negative marking
- apgenco have negative marks