XAT will be conducted on 2nd January, 2010 | Essay Writing section is included to test the writing skill of candidates in XAT
Xavier Admission Test, XAT is the second prestigious management entrance test in India after CAT.
- XAT score is considered for admission I to more than 70 prestigious Business schools in India.
- Pattern of XAT question paper is also different from other management entrance tests.
- Essay writing section tests the writing skills of the candidates along with various other skills.
- This method of testing writing skills of candidates in not seen in any other management entrance test.
- By observing previous XAT question paper, it can be understood that Verbal Ability section has the most typical questions and they also test the analytical and logical skills of the candidates.
- Each question is designed to test reasoning, interpretation and awareness of the candidates.
- Therefore candidates will have to work hard for this entrance test compared to any other entrance test.
- There is still more than one month time for the test and candidates can get success if they utilize this time for preparing for the test.
Most important topics are â€“
- Quantitative aptitude: Practice questions on probability, statistics and other application based questions along with decision making questions.
- Data Interpretation: Decision making
- Verbal Ability: Essay writing